Belvedere Exclusive is the premiere source for environmentally-friendly reusable tote bags, insulated cooler bags, canvas tote bags, and other related products. All of our products are recycled, recyclable, or biodegradable/compostable.
We help companies go green by reducing packaging and the use of wasteful plastic bags by their customers.
Going green is not only good for the environment, it’s also a sound business strategy. A 2017 international study by global consumer goods company Unilever revealed that 1 out of 3 consumers now prefer to buy from brands they believe are doing social or environmental good.
What is your organization doing to be more environmentally friendly? Consider these ten reasons for going green as you contemplate the benefits of green consumerism.
- A 2013 study by Nielsen of 30,000 consumers in North America revealed that eco-friendly businesses are considered more trustworthy by consumers, and that’s good for business. In fact, some 42 percent of respondents to the Nielsen survey said they would be willing to pay more for products from such sustainable sources.
- According to the Small Business Chronical, going green boosts employee morale too. Employees feel safer when they work for green companies, and involvement in company-wide green initiatives builds comradery, boosts morale, and lowers turnover.
- The United States uses 30 billion plastic and 10 billion paper grocery bags every year, requiring approximately 14 million trees and 12 million barrels of oil to produce. The average reusable bag has a lifespan equal to that of more than 700 disposable plastic bags, so it’s clear to see the kind of impact using reusable bags would have.
- Recycling plastic grocery bags is cost prohibitive, so most recycling facilities do not take them. Instead, they are thrown out in landfills . . . or worse, they end up as roadside litter.
- One high-quality, reusable shopping bag could eliminate an average of 1,000 plastic bags over its lifetime. Plastic bags that end up in landfills can take 1,000 years to biodegrade.
- It’s estimated that plastic bags cause more than 1 million bird and 100,000 marine animal deaths every year. Animals mistake them for food and ingest them.
- Some retailers in the United States and Canada still offer free plastic bags, but many charge 10 cents each. The average American goes through six shopping bags each week. That works out to 60 cents a week for 52 weeks a year, or more than $30 a year to use disposable plastic grocery bags. Compare that annual cost to just a few dollars it would cost to buy a reusable bag that lasts for years.
- Reusable bags often make check-out times at the grocery story faster and putting away your groceries at home more efficient. Get different colored totes and designate one color for perishables, one for fragile items, and other colors for canned or packaged items. That way, when you get home you’ll know which bags to focus on putting away first.
- Environmental considerations shouldn’t be limited only to the impact of plastic bags. In fact, it takes more than four times as much energy to manufacture a paper bag as it does to manufacture a plastic bag; and in 1999, 14 million trees were cut to produce the 10 billion paper grocery bags used by Americans!
- Lastly, switching to reusable bags is an easy way for consumers (and retailers) to do their parts in helping keep the environment green. Every little bit helps.
We’ll Help You Make A Green Statement
Belvedere Exclusive offers recycled polyethylene terephthalate (“PET”) eco custom shopping bags:
- Made from recycled soda & water bottles
- 80% post-consumer materials
- 125+ reuses and they’re washable and PET-1 recyclable
- Meet all state and local “bag ban” requirements
- Printing options for your name and logo start at minimum orders of 10 cartons.
We also offer Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven custom shopping bags:
- These are the lowest price FOB USA bags in the market!
- 125+ reuses and they’re washable and PP-5 recyclable
- Meet all state and local “bag ban” requirements
- Start at 85c or less per bag, minimum 1 shipping pallet.
When you order from Belvedere Exclusive, you can choose from a wide range of cool graphics and colors, including our best-selling LANTERN PRESS® collection; our ENDLESS SUMMER collection, which celebrates 50 years of Bruce Brown’s epic surf film, The Endless Summer; our JOHN VAN HAMERSVELD collection of artwork by this famed graphic artist and illustrator who designed record jackets for pop and psychedelic bands starting in the 1960s (including the famed “Endless Summer” poster); and our GWEN’S NEST collection, which features classic beach and nautical designs from California Designer Gwen Graham.
Eco-Friendly, High-Exposure Branding
Our custom branded bags make the perfect reusable tote for your venue, event, or organization. Add your logo, your colors, and your design to our recyclable and re-usable eco-friendly bags to grab attention and make a lasting green impression on your patrons and everyone they encounter while they’re shopping and out and about.
We invite you to get a no-strings attached quote on our bags, which are already in use with many high-profile brands around the country.